Part 2 " SEASON OF WAITING "

3 Important questions you have to as God :

What season am I currently at?

What do you want me to do this season?

What do you want to accomplish in my life this season?


REMEMBER THIS

Season change; seasons are not last forever.

Waiting isn't punishment.

You don't just have to idly sit around doing nothing.


In the same way that singleness is a season, do not panic, IT IS NOT GONNA LAST FOREVER.


Kaya don't rush getting out of this season and make the most out of it.
Do not settle for less, wo/men!

Embrace the beautiful uncertainty of your season of waiting, knowing that somehow, someday, an answer is on its way.:)

KAPIT LANG SA PANGAKO NG DIYOS PARA SAYO! :)

There is a time and season for everything. :) - Ecclesiastes 3:1



Lord kung hindi siya ang will mo para sa akin, take it away and Guard my deceitful heart. Lead me to the right person.

For now I will choose FAITH over my FEELINGS


You don't understand what I am doing right now, but someday you will. - Jn 13:7

Promise me, O women of Jerusalem, not to awaken love until the time is right. - Songs of Solomon 8:4

--------

Good Advice :-)

Love is Patient
Submit to the Lord
Be obedient
In your season of waiting, live a life of purpose. Your calling, SERVE the Lord.


The key to thriving in a season of waiting is contentment and trusting that God has a good purpose on it. :)

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self- seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs. - 1 Corinthians 13:io                        

XOXO,

J G M

#keepingthefaith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Para sa mga nasa ' WAITING PROCESS '